- 3/4 cup white beans **
- 1/2 cup chopped artichoke hearts
- 1/4 cup hearts of palm
- 4-5 cherry tomatoes cut into quarters
- 1 mini cucumber (1/4 cup) chopped cucumber
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 2 tbsp parsley
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- hefty pinch of salt
- Chop and combine ingredients.
- Serve over your favorite mixed greens, or in a tortilla.
**I have been making all beans in the instant pot. IT IS A GAME CHANGER. For this recipe I put 3/4 cup white beans with 1.5 cups of water and 1 tsp of salt. Pressure cook on high for 20 minutes.