- 1 1/3 cup Flour (gluten free or non-gluten free)
- 1/2 cup Butter (vegan or dairy)
- 1/4 cup White Sugar
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 3 tbsp Milk (vegan or dairy)
- Pinch of Salt
Ways to customize your cookie dough:
- 3/4 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 3/4 cup Oats
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Espresso Powder
- 1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
- Heat flour to kill of any bacteria. Either microwave for 1.5 minutes (stir half way through), or heat in a 350 degree oven for 3-5 minutes (stir half way). Cool.
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Add vanilla, milk, and any other custom ingredients.
- Mix in flour.
- Try not to eat the entire bowl in one sitting.
It stays in the fridge for up to a week. Personally, I love to keep it in the freezer, and eat it like ice cream. Freeze in an air-tight container for up to a month. You can also make an awesome cookie dough dip by adding 3/4 cup of yogurt (vegan or dairy). It is the perfect summer snack.